CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Engagement Pictures

I wasn't really sure where to start this thing off at, so I figured how about at what I am thinking about right now. Sound good? mmkay

Chris and I took our engagement pictures last Thursday.. as in 9 days ago. We found our photographer on Craigslist and he is phenomenal. So yes, last Thursday we met up with them at the Santa Cruz Boardwalk and took millions and zillions of photographs of me and my love. I felt totally comfortable in front of the camera (always have, what can I say!) and felt fully confident in our photographers. :)

By time we got home, we already had three teasers in my email box. OMG I NEARLY PASSED OUT ON THE CARPET CAUSE I WAS SO EXCITED!

They are amazing.

One looks like it should be in a magazine.

We got told by friends we look like Barbie & Ken at the beach. (For reals? I LOVE Barbie!)

I'm not sharing them yet. :)

Reason for this being, and reason for this post, is they are just the teasers. I am still awaiting on the rest of the pictures.. Waiting very inpatiently if you ask me!!

Now I totally understand the waiting game and oh my gosh, it sucks ass! I'm stalker checking my email and our photographers website, just waiting to see more-- is this what addicts feel like when they are going through withdrawal?? I keep imagining in my head all of the different things we did and wondering how they came out--I feel like a absolute crazy person!

My email is hooked up to my cell phone, and everytime I see that little email icon my heart starts to beat faster, I get all excited, annnndddd..............junk mail. every damn time.

Once we get the rest of the photos back, I will totally share. We are pretty sure we want to book them for the wedding as well, which is why I am not sharing who they are. yet. I don't to take a chance of them being stolen from me!

If I am this way over our engagement pics, I can only imagine how I will be over our wedding pictures. What did you do to pass the time while being antsy waiting for your pictures?

No comments:

Post a Comment