CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 22, 2010

The wedding of the century

Ok, I think I did enough alluding in my previous post. I now present to you, our wedding venue!










We are getting married aboard the Carnival Paradise-- the same ship, itinerary, that we became engaged on! We will be married while the ship is parked outside of Catalina Island. This will be our view on our wedding day:



Carnival has some very budget friendly wedding packages. That was the big selling point to us-- WAY cheaper than a land based wedding, and a week vaca for everyone! So far the planning process has been super smooth. Its kindof like picking what we want out off a menu.

I have a confession. I am a total type A--planning--OCD--control freak personality (fun right?) But since we have our wedding booked and planned for a cruise ship, I can help but be relaxed and very nonchalant about the whole thing. My attitude is 'eh, no big deal'. I know that we are going to have an amazing wedding day regardless of anything/everything.

Plus, we get to join an elite club of people that are NOT married on land. YES!

Coming up next-- more wedding details, and our engagement pictures! (see the teaser in my pic.. :D )

No comments:

Post a Comment