CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 8, 2010

My new BFF

I would like to introduce you all to my new BFF from this weekend, her name is Ava:


We became such close friends this weekend! I told her all my secrets and everything. :)

The good news is, our invitations are almost done! We are just waiting on my order of pocketfolds from Cards and Pockets (with envelopes) but otherwise, everything was created, designed and printed by yours truly. And boy, am I exhausted!

I can't share until they are all out to our guests, but here are some action shots of our weekend!


I'm embossing something for our belly bands.. I don't normally sit with a propane heater in the middle of summer for fun... =D





I think Murphey's law completely applied to this weekend. But, being a perfectionist-- I had to get it done.. and now that they are (as much as can be for now) I am feeling so accomplished.

It's very intimidating and trying, DIY'ing these things, but I thinks its so rewarding when all is said and done.

What was the hardest part of the DIY process for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment