CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Guess who's back, back again...

The last few weeks have been crazy stressful. So much family drama. :( Sorry for my lack of posting!

Before my vacation, I finally had a chance to give my cousin her puzzle! I'll let the pictures speak for themselves:




But she said YES! I knew she would. I am so excited I was able to make it special for her. It was a lot of fun to watch her putting it together, she was so excited. So its official, ya'all.. I gots me a fabulous matron of honor, and a sassypants bridesmaid.

That same day I invited both girls over to try on the bridesmaids dresses I bought about a month ago and they looked amazing! Check it out:



I am completely in loove with how great they look. Persistence pays off, yo! I am all about being a bargain bride.

I have so many things coming up to share, Today the wedding is 202 days away. I think I will pass out on Saturday when that 'lots of time to do stuff' 200's leaves me and 'time to get your ass in gear' 100's shows up..!

No comments:

Post a Comment